- Target Skinny jeans in Burgundy
- Purple top by Portmans (thrifted)
- Pink and black necklace (I think Target not sure?)
- Pink beaded bracelet- gift from my brother Josh
- Sparkly flats via BrandsExclusive
- Jane Bag by Nancybird
My two fave colours to colour block with right now are purple and red but the closet thing I had were these burgundy jeans so they had to make do. I have to admit that I was pretty impressed with the way the outfit turned out. I accessorised with bright pink jewellery and sparkly flats.
I also painted my nails and did the tips purple with a coat of OPI Teenage Dream over the top. They look super pretty and I was happy with how it turned out.
I start my new job tomorrow which is exciting I can’t wait to see how it goes. I went to pick up a dress from their today to work in tomorrow so I will try to get some pics up tomorrow evening or the next day.
Hope everyone is having a great week!