Here is a nifty little photo frame I made with some excess fat quarter floral fabric and some old vintage lace. I really wanted a cute frame for my new office with a picture of my beautiful cat Bella in it so decided to create a tutorial for all you craft gals out there!
- Once you have all the supplies listed above you can get started.
- start by gluing the fabric using a basic adhesive or E6000. I used the e6000 glue to make sure all the edges were down properly (see pic 1&2)
- cut out the fabric at the front using sharp scissors as close to the edge as possible (see pic 3)
- using the lace you have glue this around the frayed edges using e6000 or fabric glue. you may need to cute the lace into strips first depending on the type you have.(pic 4)
- to hide the edges left behind glue on some funky trinkets like a matching yo-yo, vintage buttons or rhinestones (pics 5 &6)
- Wallah! You now have a gorgeous unique frame that you can keep for yourself or give to a loved one as a gift!