Hi readers. I normally don't do make-up reviews but this is something I am looking at doing more and more often if I can.
Anyway this weeks make-up review is on Covergirl Outlast Lipstain. I purchased this on sale for jus $10 at the local Priceline shop which was pretty good value.
In the photos I am wearing 415 Teasing Blush. It goes on quite dark but fades out nicely.
This is what is says on the Covergirl website: The water-based colorants of Outlast Lipstain give lips a beautiful, lightweight flush of color that won't come off, lasting for hours without the heavy look or feel of an ordinary lipstick. Its pen-like precision applicator makes it easy to define your lips — just draw on color without any hassle!
All in all I would say the top 3 things about this product are:
- the smell - it smells like a delicious fruit and not yucky like some lip colours
- the colour - I am really happy with the colour I chose and some of the others look nice to
- the size - the lipstain is compact and fits nicely into my bag or even pocket!
These are the things I don't like about it:
- the durability- The lipstain doesn't last for very long once I have had some water and food it is pretty much gone
- the dryness - It says to use on dry lips but I would suggest using it over a lip balm as it makes my lips sooo dry
Overall I would give this product 3 out of 5 Stars.
Hope this review helps you in deciding to buy or not to buy!