I know the image of my mug is distracting (and oh so true!) but this post is actually about my own personal goals and redefining them. I do find I set unrealistic goals for myself so this time I am going to set ones I can actually accomplish by the end of the year- who says it has to be January 1 before we can start making changes?
- Lose 10 kilos. I actually aim to lose more but like I said this needs to be realistic. I have just joined the 12 Week Body Transformation so here goes nothing!
- Take more photos – I have been lazy with this, this year. I actually have a passion for nature photography so I need to pursue this more.
- Spend more time with my dog and cat – they are both the best things in my life and I know they won’t be around forever so every moment is precious.
- Learn something new - I’m not too sure what this will be yet maybe dressmaking I suck at it.
- Spend more time writing – I am actually a really good writer not bragging at all lol. But I do find that I don’t spend much time actually writing as much as I want to so I’m sure this blog is a start.
- Take better outfit photos – I have to admit that I get bored taking outfit photos it all feels so pretentious. I am going to get out into nature more as this will be relaxing and fun and make for awesome photos for the blog!
- Start a Gratitude diary- one of my friends has recently started this and she is so much more positive! It is really good to focus on the good things going on in your life rather than the bad.
- Eat better and exercise daily – this actually ties in with goal one but at the end of the day I want to be healthier for the long run.
- Do things I enjoy more – there are a lot of projects I have given up as they didn’t seem to be going anywhere or making me any money as I hoped they would. But I still enjoy them so why give up?
- Learn to let things go – this will probably be the hardest for me. I am a control freak, perfectionist but I am hoping that by letting go and ‘going with the flow’ that I will be a lot less stressed and hopefully happier. I sometimes need to remember what really matters and let everything else pass me by!
Do you have any goals you want to complete before the end of the year?