Like most fashion bloggers I do find that my style is constantly changing and evolving. People sometimes think I am strange because one day I will be dressed in a pretty vintage dress the next in some grunge ensemble with ankle boots. It is always good to keep them guessing.
Here are some of my favourite outfits from the year. I really hope next year to get better at taking photos (I always say that but never do haha).
Here are some of my achievements/highlights for the year:
- Lost 10 kilos and feeling so much happier and healthier!
- Got a new job after working in the same place for 3.5 years (still looking for another new one though!)
- Taught myself to sew (still learning)
- Started my own magazine which launched earlier this month
- Started my graphic design business
- Got a pixie cut (which I cannot wait now to grow out!)
I also came up with a small but attainable list of New Years Resolutions. Here they are:
- To be more patient, to stop comparing myself to others and putting myself down in the process,
- To appreciate what I do have rather than focusing on what I don't have,
- To take one day at a time rather than constantly stressing over a future that may or may not happen.
All of these are pretty big for me and I really do hope I can achieve them.
Hope everyone has an amazing New Years’ and here’s to a better year in 2013!