Wanted to try to channel my favourite fictional TV character Nina Proudman from Offspring (played by Asher Keddie). I love everything about the character she is fun, quirky and has amazing yet effortless style.
- Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream in Light (here)
- Nude by Nature Mineral Foundation Powder in Light (here)
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium (here)
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC15 (here)
- Loreal Bronzer
- Nude by Nature Virgin Blush (here)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Primer (here)
- MAC Eye Shadow in Girlie (here)
- Too Faced The Return of Sexy Eye Shadow Palette shades used- Pink Diamond, Icon, Hopeless Romantic and Innocent (as a liner) (buy it here)
- Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow in Taupe (for eyebrows)
- Christian Dior Iconic Overcurl Mascara in Black
- Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick in Spring Ball (here)
I hope you enjoyed this post and this natural makeup look inspired by Nina Proudman!